400 South Palafox Place
Historic Downtown Pensacola
Jackson’s Steakhouse occupies the ground floor of the revitalized 1860s-era building that originally housed H. Pfeiffer & Company Mercantile. The building overlooks Plaza Ferdinand — where, in July 1821, General Andrew Jackson accepted the transfer of Florida from Spain to the United States and raised the American flag in Pensacola for the first time.
Jackson’s Steakhouse procures only Midwestern grain-fed beef from the heartland of America. The Proprietor’s Cut and fresh, local seafood are hand-selected and artistically prepared to perfection. Jackson’s great steak cuts stand tall with the superb flavor of wet-aged beef that is like no other thanks to the culinary creations of Executive Chef Irv Miller. Considered one of the great chefs of Northwest Florida, Chef Miller is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and is recognized as one of the originators of New Florida Cooking and a pioneer of Florida Coastal Cooking.
Over the past decade, Jackson’s Steakhouse has earned the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator nine times. Also, as a nine-time consecutive recipient of Florida Trend magazine’s Golden Spoon Award, and now Hall of Fame recipient, Jackson’s Steakhouse is considered one of Florida’s top 25 restaurants and is placed by the Distinguished Restaurants of North America in the top two percent of all fine dining restaurants in the country.